My HSA Bank Account
- Login to a HSA Bank Account with a username
- HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., who is proud Member FDIC
- This is a free service to all customers
Any questions in regards to the My HSA Bank Account service can be directed to the world-class HSA Bank Client Assistance Center at 1-800-357-6246 or Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. When asking a question via email please include the My HSA Bank customer account number and a return email address or phone number where the customer can be reached during normal business hours. The service is powered by Powered by WEX Health. Those who are new to the My HSA Bank online account service will have to go through a tiresome registration process. During the registration process the customer will be asked to provide their name (first and last), zip code, and employee ID number. Besides health savings accounts the company also provides FSAs, HRAs, and Commuter Benefits.
- Provides consumer-directed health (CDH) accounts
- Employs more than 35,000 people
- One of the United States largest provider of health savings accounts
The roots of the HSA Bank date back to 1913 when the State Bank of Howard was created. It was not until 2004 that the bank changed their name to HSA Bank and started to focus only on Health Savings Accounts. Today the bank has more than 5 billion US Dollars in assets and more than 2 million members (this bank has traveled a long way since 1913 as a community bank!).