My Customer Journey
- Answer a few short questions related to a Starbucks visit to earn a complimentary tall beverage
- The Starbucks customer code (from the receipt) will be needed in order to take the survey online
“As you answer these questions, we encourage you to tell us exactly how you feel about your Starbucks experience. By doing so, you will be helping us to make your next visit even more enjoyable.” – My Customer Journey
It should be noted that this particular survey is designed for Starbucks customers in Europe and is available in a variety of languages. Like all Strabuck surveys the customer will be awarded with a coupon code that can be used to obtain a free beverage on their next visit to this popular Seattle based coffee house.
Starbucks Corporate Profile
- All inclusive coffee roaster, marketer, and retailer with over a billion stores in Seattle alone
- The corporation is headquartered at 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134
- Starbucks customer relations can be reached by phone at 206-447-1575 (corporate) or 877-421-9062
- Listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker SBUX
- Major share holders include coffee guru Howard Schultz, the State Street Corporation and the Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (3% of shares are held by insiders)
Starbucks has recently introduced a new cold-brew coffee which is essentially coffee grounds steeped in cold-to-room temperature water (kinda like a ice tea but with a coffee taste). The cold-brew coffee will be sold in about 3000 stores to start and add more based upon sales.