- Take the popular Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey and receive a coupon for a future visit
- To take the survey the customer will need the Chick-fil-A serial number from their receipt
Upon completing the Chick Fil A Visit survey customer will have earned themselves a coupon code that can be used on a future visit to claim a free Chicken Sandwich. The survey results are collected by CFA Properties and distributed to the individual stores in which the purchase took place.
Chick-fil-A Corporate Lore
- Legendary private chicken sandwich shop with strong Southern Baptist beliefs
- Operates nearly 2000 locations throughout the US
- Founded by S. Truett Cathy back in 1946
- Operates the MyCFAVisit survey website
The firm was actually called the Dwarf Grill up until 1967 when the first Chick-fil-A opened in a suburbia mall outside Atlanta. This little chicken shop inside the Greenbriar Mall sold chicken sandwiches faster than they could make them to the company opened more locations insode malls and grew at a rapid pace.
Some Chick-fil-A facts of interest
- The first fast-food restaurant to become completely trans-fat free (2008)
- Plans on having all chicken products sold to be raised without antibiotics by 2020
- Eliminated the dye Yellow No. 5 from their products after a controversial blog article by the notorious food babe
- Is a favorite fast food restaurant of Mike Huckabee (aka former Arkansas Governor and presidential candidate)
- Strives to provide the quality food, service and hospitality
The Chick-Fil-A corporate office can be found at 5200 Buffington Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349 and can be reached by phone or fax at (404) 765-8038 or (404) 765-8012 (fax).