My ASK Italian
- Use the 12 digit code from the ASK Italian receipt to provide feedback in regards to a recent dining experience
- All feedback will be sent to the manager of the restaurant visited
Ask Italian Guest Satisfaction Survey is a online-based survey sponsored by Ask Italian. It allows the customers to give a feedback about the quality of the food served to the, and the customers service provided. The information received form each participant is sent to the manager of the specific restaurant visited, and used to improve the customer service delivery.
My ASK Italian Survey Notes
- Visit one branch of Ask Italian restaurants and order food BUT BE SURE to save te receipt in order to take the survey
- Go to the official survey page at http://www.myaskitalian.co.uk/websurvey
- On the survey form, enter the 12-digit code found on the receipt received at the restaurant
- Answer the survey questions to rate the dining experience (i.e. the quality of the food, cleanliness of the dining area, friendliness of the waiter, waitress)
- Enter the drawing to win a Ask Italian gift voucher worth €250
- The feedback provided in the survey is gathered by the InMoment survey company
Ask Italian is a UK-based company that operates casual dining restaurants, which serve Italian cuisine. The company was founded by Samuel and Adam Kaye in 1993. It has since grown to become a chains of restaurants with over 120 different locations in the UK.
ASK Italian Restaurants
- UK Based Italian restaurant
- Headquartered at ASK Italian, 4th Floor, 2 Balcombe Street, London NW1 6NW
- Can be reached by phone by dialing 0845 602 2704
An average visit for a family of four will cost around €20 to €40 and popular menu items include their famous FOCACCIA MEDITERRANEA which Pizza bread studded with roasted and Santos tomatoes, olives and rosemary AND the Quattro Funghi Bruschetta which is Toasted Pagnotta bread topped with sauteed mixed mushrooms and grated Fontal cheese.