My Advocare Online
- Access a Advocare account online with a username and password
- Those who do not have an account will have to go through a short registration process
- Upon registration the patient will need a valid email address
MyAdvocareOnline services will allow patients to request appointments, renew existing prescriptions, and send healthcare providers private messages. The My Advocare Online service is free to use and is operated by the General Electric Company. Any questions in regards to an Advocare account or medical issues should be directed to the patients healthcare provider’s office. Those who are new to the service and are registering an account can find their provider by using the last name of the provider or location in which the patient receives medical care. Please note that only select Advocare Offices are participating in the MyAdvocareOnline Patient Portal with more being added each month (see a list here). Patients should check with their provider to see when they will be able to gain access to this resource.
What is needed in order to register for the my Advocare Online?
- First and last name
- DOB and sex (i.e. male or female)
- Mailing address (the street address in which the patient receives mail… PO Boxes are not allowed)
- Telephone number (this can be the patients home phone or mobile phone number)
General Electric Company
- US based multinational conglomerate corporation
- Founded on April 15, 1892 (the founding fathers are listed as Thomas Edison, Charles A. Coffin, Elihu Thomson, and Edwin J. Houston
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GE
The General Electric Company corporate office is based at 3135 Easton Turnpike Fairfield, CT 06828 and can be reached via phone by calling 203-373-2211 (please do not call this number with questions about My Advocare Online). Top holders of GE stock include Vanguard, Black Rock, and Slate Street.