- Enter a code associated with the Miller Lite Hoops Instant Win Game
- Must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- No costly purchase is required and codes can be obtained via Miller Lite cups at participating locations or for free by mail
The ML Hoops sweepstakes is a must enter for March Madness fans across the United States and runs from February 15, 2017 through April 3, 2017. The sweepstakes is sponsored by MillerCoors LLC while the prize draw will be operated by Prize Logic. In order to enter the ML Hoops promotion the contestant MUST have a game code. These game codes can be found on Specially Marked Miller Lite Cups, by purchasing a minimum of $20 on at least one (1) Miller Lite product (required) and food (optional), via scratch card, or simply write in to receive free codes via US Mail. In order to secure a lucrative scratch card the contestant will have to visit a participating location and be handed a specially-marked scratch card (“Scratch Card”) from a Sponsor’s representative. The most cost effective way to enter the ML Hoops promotion is to simply write to: Miller Lite Hoops Instant Win Game, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037… please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format. Make sure all mail in entries are received by 4/3/16 and in return the contestant will receive a game play code.
ML Hoop Promotional Notes
- Employees of MillerCoors LLC and Prize Logic are not allowed to enter
- Contestants are limited to 6 game players per day regardless of how much Miller Lite they consume
- The total value of all prizes to be given away will equal $209,720
The ML Hoop grand prize will be a trip to Las Vegas, NV for the winner and ONE friend. The trip will occur on March 15 – 18, 2018 and includes airfare/hotel stay. Other prizes include Fanatics.com gift codes, a $10 digital gift code to Grubhub, and a Miller Lite hat (kinda cool) and a Miller Lite Rally Towel (super lame).