Metro Theatres Experience Survey
- Take an extremely short survey related to seeing a movie at Metropolitan Theatres
- Customers will receive a coupon that can be used on a future visit to Metropolitan Theatres in exchange for their candid feedback
Customers will be asked to rate the theatre based on environment, film presentation, the service of the food and how competent were the employees. Customers will also have a block of space where they can leave any comments related to their Metro Theatres visit. They will also have to provide the name of the manager on duty at the time of the showing, the movie title (i.e. Superman, Jurassic Park) and the time of the showing.
Metropolitan Theatres Business Profile
- Operates 18 movie theares in states of California, Utah, Colorado, Idaho and Whistler, BC (Canada)
- Private company founded in 1923
- Headquartered in Los Angeles CA and headed by puppet masters Bruce and David Corwin
- Can be found in the popular ski towns of Aspen, Whistler, and Park City
Metro Theatres caters to the wealthy and gift cards are available in denominations of $15, $20, $25 and $50. Gift cards will take up to 48 hours to be processed and PO Boxes are allowed but the order will be delayed. Metro Theatres are not refundable and customers can reload the survey card at any theatre in person by speaking to a cashier. It should be noted that Currently, Canadian MTC Gift Cards are available for purchase only at the box office of the Village 8 in Whistler, British Columbia.
At this time Metropolitan Theatres only has one location in the state of Idaho at 801 North Main Street, Hailey, ID 83333 but future expansion in the state of Idaho is likely according to Senior Vice President of Operations and Development Dale Davison.