MerchantsChoiceProcessingSettlement.com allows a class member to file a claim and receive up to $70!
- Here’s how to file a claim in the lawsuit entitled Al’s Pals Pet Care LLC, et al. v. Woodforest National Bank NA, et al.,
- Make sure you qualify as a class member
- Rev up the old Google Chromebook
- Navigate to merchantschoiceprocessingsettlement.com
- Click on the “submit a claim” tab
- Or visit www.merchantschoiceprocessingsettlement.com/Login
- Also, claim forms are due by 1:59 p.m. PST on March 4, 2019
Furthermore, those who do not meet the class member qualifications should NOT file a claim.
Hence, Merchants Choice Processing Settlement class members are submitting the claim under penalty of perjury.
Who is a class member?
Consumers who contracted with or through Merchants’ Choice for payment processing services between Dec. 22, 2013 and Sept. 18, 2018 and were charged the following fees:
- Annual fees
- Batch header fees
- PCI program/compliance fees
- PCI non-compliance/non-validation fees
- Gateway access fees
- Foundry/e-merchant fees
- Monthly minimum discount fees
- Non-qualified fees
- Discount rates
- Other discount fees (including signature debit rates)
- Paper statement fees
The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known at this time.
BUT experts close to the class predict class members should receive around $70.
MerchantsChoiceProcessingSettlement.com Instructions Contact Information
- Phone: 1-877-877-2385
- Mail: Merchants’ Choice Settlement Administrator c/o Epiq P.O. Box 5110 Portland, OR 97208-5110
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: info@MerchantsChoiceProcessingSettlement.com
- KrogerFeedback.com Fuel Points
- TellANF $10 Coupon Survey
- TellBostonPizza.com $200 Gift Card Sweepstakes
Also, note the above sweepstakes requires the contestant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal US resident.
MerchantsChoiceProcessingSettlement.com Important Dates
- Fairness hearing: 1/30/2019
- Claim filing deadline: 3/4/2019
- Class member dates: Dec. 22, 2013 and Sept. 18, 2018
Also, please note that class members do not need to attend this boresome fairness hearing in order to receive a settlement payout.