- Customers will only have 7 days to take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey from the date of their purchase
- In return for their feedback, McDonald’s will reward the customer will a coupon that can be used on a future visit to the Golden Arches
- The MCDVoice survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete
The reason the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey must be completed in 7 days is to make sure the customer is providing the most accurate information in regards to the visit as possible. McDonald’s feels that the customer will forget the details of the visit as time goes on and would like the feedback as soon as possible.
MCDVoice survey customers will want to hold on to their receipt as information from it will be needed in order to complete the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey and earn a coupon.
Any questions in regards to the MCDVoice customer survey can be directed to the MCD customer service hotline at 800-244-6227 (this number is available from 8 am to 8 pm Monday thru Friday). Please note the McDonald’s customer survey coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional coupons and cannot be redeemed for cash.
MCDVOICE is operated by the Service Management Group and all feedback will help improve the taste of the Big Mac, the crispness of the fires and other customer-related services (the customer’s information will never be shared with McDonald employees under any circumstance).
A few items of note associated with the McDonald’s customer survey promotion:
- MCD customers are only allowed to take the survey 5 times within one month (updated)
- Internet access is required as McDonald’s does not allow the customer to complete the survey over the phone
- A validation code will be provided at the end of the survey in order to use the coupon on a future visit
The McDonald’s Corporation
- Planet’s largest fast food restaurant specializing in the sales of burgers and french fries
- Founded in 1940 (or 1955 based on name and location)
- Can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MCD
- Offers a full breakfast menu
McDonald’s has been the king of fast food for the pass several decades in the US but has had problems as of late due to health concerns and the emergence of places like Chipotle who offer fresh made to order food that is seen as much more healthy vs the burgers and fries sold at McDonald’s (like most things this is most likely a fade).
- Chow down at McDonald’s
- Save the receipt
- Access the survey URL (mcdvoice.com)
- Answer a few short questions
- Claim the FREE Big Mac or Quarter Pounder Coupon