- Get started with a Marcus personal loan
- Ideal for people who are looking for a low fixed rate loan
- Marcus is owned and operated by Goldman Sachs
The Marcus Offers promotion requires the applicant to have the invitation code from the mailing offer. Once they have provided this code they can start the application and request how much money they need. Under normal circumstance Marcus will loan out anywhere between $3000 to $35000 depending on income, credit score, and other key financial factors. All personal loans from Marcus are fixed and will NEVER come with any fees. Any questions in regards to a personal loan from Marcus can be directed to the award winner Marcus customer service team at 1-844-MARCUS1 (1-844-627-2871). Marcus personal loans can start as low as 6.99% APR which is lower than most high interest rate credit cards and loans can be paid back (aka loan terms) within 24 to 72 months. Rates will usually be higher for longer term loans so applicants will want to pick the shortest pay back time as possible. Marcus personal loans will never come with a sign up fee, prepayment fee, or no late fees (customers may pay additional interest instead of a late fee). In order to be approved for a loan from Marcus the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi and Puerto Rico) with an US based bank account and a SSN. At this time people living in the state of Maryland are not allowed to apply for a loan.
- All loans issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch
- Consumers with low-income and or crummy credit should not bother applying
- Personal loans can be used to buy a new car, boat, kitchen, or even a vacation to Hawaii
- Customers are encouraged to shop around for the best rate