LZB Delivery Survey
- Enter the La-Z- Boy Satisfaction and Loyalty Sweepstakes by taking a brief survey
- To participate in the Lazy Boy Deliver Survey promotion customers must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident f the United States
It should be noted a purchase is not required in order to enter and consumers can enter without purchasing by writing to: La-Z-Boy Sweepstakes, Ipsos, 222 S. Riverside Plaza, 4th Floor/Incentives Department, Chicago, IL 60613. Please include a 3×5 index card with the consumers name and contact information when entering the LZB Survey Sweepstakes via mail.
LZB Delivery Survey Notes
- Will consist of four separate drawing periods
- Drawing dates will take place on the 8th of May and August 2015
- Winners will be contact via mail, phone and or email
- Lazy Boy reserves the right to change or modify the LZA survey sweepstakes at any point in time
- Grand Prize winners will walk away with a smile on their face and $2,500 to be spent on La-Z-Boy Furniture
- Total value of all LZB Survey prizes = $10,000
- All winners will receive a 1099 form from, Lazy Boy which will need to be reported to the IRS
Unlucky winners who desire to view a list of winners can write to: La-Z-Boy satisfaction and Loyalty Sweepstakes Winners , 1284 N. Telegraph Road, Monroe, MI 48162 (please note customers will have 6 weeks after the promotion end date to make this request).
Lazy Boy Corporate Lore
- King of Lazy Sunday’s providing high-end furniture products
- Founded in 1927 when there was a lack of high-end furniture retailers in the market and success was rip for the pickings
- Headquartered at 1284 North Telegraph Road Monroe, MI 48162
- Phone: 734-242-1444
Lazy Boy markets to high-end consumers across the US and is in fierce competition with the likes of Ethen Allen, Heritage Home Group, LLC (privately held) and Weekends Only. Lazy-Boy (aka LZB) specializes in comfy sofa’s, beds, upholstered recliners, stationary chairs, and sleeper sofas.