la Madeleine Comments
- Take super duper short survey in regards to a la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe visit
- Customers will need about 5 minutes of spare time and Internet access (it does not appear the survey can be taken via phone)
- The survey is operated by the Service Management Group
laMadeleineComments.com requires the state, city, date of visit, and la Madeleine location in order to begin. The customer will then have the chance to choose what kind of feedback they would like to provide (compliment, suggestion, complaint, or something else). After the customer has provided the information they can request a member of the la Madeleine management team call them back (this is optional). At this time it does not appear that any kind of promotional incentive (i.e. coupon, sweepstakes entry) is offered to the customer in return for their time.
www.laMadeleineComments.com Survey Instructions
- Visit a la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe
- Order some food
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Provide feedback
- Leave with nothing as la Madeleine has the gaul not to offer the customer a promotional incentive
Who in the world is laMadeleine?
- Dallas, Texas based cafe chain
- Has locations in the states of North Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Virginia (around 75 locations in total)
- Founded in 1983
- Owned and operated by Groupe Le Duff
laMadeleine bills itself as an upscale French cafe that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and hand-crafted bakery items. Some of the better menu items include the Tomato Basil Soup, Quiche Florentine (house-made egg spinach and Swiss custard baked in a buttery, flaky pie crust), Balsamic-Marinated Chicken Caesar (a real winner with the healthy diet crowd), and the Duet Magnifique sammy (this is by far the most popular menu item). A family of four can have lunch at the la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe for about $50.