KFR Catch Every Game
- Win season tickets to a MLB team of choice for the 2016 season
- The winner will be allowed to pick any MLB team for a total of 81 games
The KFR Catch Every Game Sweepstakes will run from 1/15/15 to 12/7/15 and contestants will be required to register for the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program (unless they enter by mail without purchase), The grand prize winner will receive season tickets to a MLB team of choice (i.e. St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs) and will receive a total of 4 tickets per game.
MLB Catch Every Game Notes
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older
- Employees of Kellogg’s (and immediate family members are not allowed to enter)
- Special codes will be found on speciality marked Kellogg’s products
- These codes will be entered on the Catch Every Game promotional page and the contestant will receive an instant winner or loser message
- For those who receive a “winner message” please allow 4 – 6 weeks for verification and notification
- Contestants using multiple KFR accounts in order to gain extra entries will be banned from the promotion
- Other prizes include a $820 MasterCard gift card and a MLB.TV Yearly Subscription for the 2016 baseball season
To receive a free game code without purchase please write to: MLB Catch Every Game Online Instant Win Game Presented by Kellogg’s, P.O. Box 7551, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7551. All codes without purchase must be requested by 12/7/15 and contestants are limited to one request per envelope (PO Boxes are not allowed). All KFR Catch Every Game codes MUST be entered by 12/31/15 (any codes entered after that date will not qualify for the promotion).
Popular Kellogg’s products which contain codes include Kellogg’s Fruit-flavored snacks, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Crackle Snaps, Keebler Club Original crackers and Famous Amos cookies.
This promotion is sponsored by Kellogg Company who are based at One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016.