NPAS Solutions Wrong Number Class Action Lawsuit
- Learn more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Charles T. Johnson v. NPAS Solutions LLC
- JohnsonNPASSolutionsSettlement.com is administered by KCC LLC, Settlement Administrator
- Claim forms must be filed by 3/19/2018
The NPAS Solutions Wrong Number class action lawsuit revolves around claim that NPAS Solutions LLC made use of a used an automatic telephone dialing system to contact consumers in regards to debts that were in default. Class members claim that these phone calls violate the TCPA (aka Telephone Consumer Protection Act). NPAS Solutions LLC admins no actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind-blowing 1.4 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
- Attorneys in charge of the case estimate that 179,642 phone numbers were dialed
- The lawsuit is cited as case number 9:17-cv-80393, and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 5/7/18 (class members should only request to speak at this hearing if they disagree with the terms of the 1.4 million dollar settlement)
- Class members who would like to object to the JohnsonNPASSolutionsSettlement.com have until March 19, 2018 to do so
- The NPAS Solutions class action settlement was preliminarily approved on Dec. 4, 2017
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Michael L. Greenwald, James L. Davidson and Aaron D. Radbil from the law firm of GREENWALD DAVIDSON RADBIL PLLC.
NPAS Solutions LLC has hired the law firms of DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON LLP and LASH & GOLDBERG LLP.
Any questions in regards to the NPAS TCPA class action settlement can be directed to toll free 866-650-4059. Class members looking to file a claim by mail should send it to: Johnson v. NPAS Solutions LLC, KCC LLC, Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 404042, Louisville, KY 40233-4042. An email address contact could not be found.