Wienerschnitzel Hot Dog Survey
- Provide feedback after gobbling down a few hot dogs from Wienerschnitzel
- Hotdog.SMG.com is operated by the Service Management Group (i.e. SMG)
- Wienerschnitzel will never use the customer’s information for anything but improving the quality of their hotdogs and customer service
In order to take the survey please have the Wienerschnitzel 17 digit survey code on hand. This card can be found on the Wienerschnitzel customer receipt in the bottom right hand corner. Those who tossed the receipt in the trash can may have some dumpster diving in their future (assuming the receipt is not covered in mustard and ketchup) if they wish to provide feedback to Wienerschnitzel.
Please note the Wienerschnitzel guest survey cannot be taken online or over the phone and it is not known if the customer will receive a reward for taking the survey. Some customers have reported receiving a coupon in return for the feedback but this could not be verified.
www.Hotdog.SMG.com Survey Instructions
- Purchase some delicious hot dogs from Wienerschnitzel
- Dine in or carry out
- Save the receipt with the 17 digit guest survey code
- Hurry home and access the survey URL
- Answer all the survey questions
Roger that but what states in the United States have a Wienerschnitzel?
Wienerschnitzel fast food locations can be found in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Washington, and in the territory of Guam. Most Wienerschnitzel are open from 9 am to 12 am Monday to Sunday and provide drive thru, dine out, or maybe patio services.
Wienerschnitzel is billed as the World’s Largest Hot Dog Chain with nearly 350 Locations and claim to serve more than 100 million hot dogs annually.
Must try hots dogs when visiting a Wienerschnitzel include the Chili Cheese Dog, Chicago Dog, and the Kraut Dog (this dog is popular with consumers with German decent).