- Access First National banking services online
- New, wet behind the ear customers will have to register for online banking
- Returning users can simply access online banking with a User ID
First National Online Banking is free to use for all customers who have a checking or savings account with this Federally Insured Bank. In order to enroll the customer must hand over their name, last 4 digits of their SSN, date of birth (enter as mm/dd/yyyy), First National Bank account number (this will consist of numbers only), and the enrollment type (checking, Savings, CD, Loan). Please note all bank deposit products and services (i.e. loans, checking accounts, debit cards) are provided by First National Bank of Pennsylvania who is proud Member FDIC. FNB-Online.com also provides a link were smart phone savoy customers can access an online banking mobile app which allows the customer to access their bank account via there mobile phone. The FNB Online Banking app is available at the App Store and Google Play Store. Online banking customers who would like to ask a question via email can fire it of to FNBCustomerService@fnb-corp.com. When reaching out to First National Bank via email please allow up to 48 hours of for a response and include an account number.
- A must for all First National Banking customers
- Online banking provides the customer with cash at more than 400 conveniently located ATMs
- Online banking comes with a slick Visa debit card which can be used anywhere in the United States wherever the Visa logo is present
Any questions in regards to FNB Online can be directed to a crafty First National Bank Customer Service Agent at 1-800-555-5455. Customers who prefer snail mail as a method of contact can send it to: First National Bank One North Shore Center – Pittsburgh, PA, 15212. The toll-free number associated with the First National Bank call center is open from Monday through Friday 8 am – 9 pm ET and Saturday 8 am – 5 pm ET PLUS Sunday 9 am – 5 pm ET.