Express Scripts Activate
- Sing up for Express Scripts online pharmacy
- Allows a customer to take full advantage of their prescription benefits and saves time
To activate an Express Scripts account online the customer must have their name, member ID number, and email address (i.e. hotmail, Ymail etc). The registration process should only take a few minutes to complete and the service is provided by the Express Scripts Holding Company.
Express Scripts Activate Services
- View and make payments related to co pays
- Update and view important plan information
- Sign up for health care alerts
- Contact a local pharmacists
Where can the Express Scripts member number be found?
It depends on the Express Scripts plan BUT generally speaking it can be located on the customers prescription drug ID card or a combined ID card for both the medical and prescription drug benefits. The number will usually be between 9 to 15 digits in length and may consist of just number or letters plus numbers. It should be noted if the Express Scripts member ID contains a hyphen or dash, try entering the numbers found before the hyphen or dash as the member number.
If the customers has any questions about the card or Express Scripts activation service please contact a customer care agent via the toll-free number found on the back of the Express Scripts card.
Express Scripts Corporate Lore
- PBM (aka pharmacy benefit management) found in 1986 by UMSL graduates
- Headquartered at One Express Way St. Louis, MO 63121
- Has an annual revenue over 100 billion US Dollars
The Express Scripts corporate office can be reached by calling 314-996-0900 and the firm can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker ESRX. The firm has operations in both the US and Canada serving over 1 million people. Major holders of Express Scripts stock include Vanguard Group, Inc and Capital World Investors.