Esurance Pass It On
- Enter to win a smooth 50k between February 4, 2016 through February 8, 2016 (only 4 days)
- The promotion is open to any legal residents in the (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older
- Sorry Hawaii and Alaska residents are not eligible
The Esurance Pass It On is sponsored by Esurance Insurance Services, Inc., who are headquartered at 650 Davis St., San Francisco, California 94111. Please note the “In-Game Entry Periods” together with the Post-Game Entry Period collectively may be referred to herein as the “Entry Periods”, and individually each an “Entry Period.
Esurance Pass It On Highlights
- Lucky winners will be notified on or around 8:00 AM PT on 2/9/16
- To claim a prize, the potential winner must follow the directions in his or her Unofficial Winner Notification
- An alternate winner may be selected if the primary winner fails to respond to the prize notification or fails to file any of the required forms
- The total value of all prizes to be given away by Esurance is listed as $1,050,000
- The grand prize will be $250,000 to be given away in the form of a check
The Esurance Pass It On Sweepstakes will coincide with Super 50 featuring the Denver Broncos vs the Carolina Panthers which will air on 2/7/16… before and after the Superbowl Esurance will air television commercials promoting the Win $50,000 Esurance Pass It On Sweepstakes.
A total of 16 $50,000 prizes will be given away and odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
Esurance Insurance Services, Inc is an US based insurance company and is owned by Allstate.