- Review the e-file status of users Federal and State returns
- Requires the users SSN number, last name and zip code
The TaxACT E-filing center can be used to obtain 1040 E-file Return Status, Business E-file Return Status to include (1065,1120,1120S) PLUS Estates & Trusts E-file Return Status (1041). The service is free to use and the IRS updates the information every 24 hours or so people or told.
Drop dead dates when fling US taxes?
- Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ return & payment of tax ETA due on or around 4/15/given year
- In the event someone filed a 6-month federal tax filing extension, Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ return Estates and Trusts on or around 10/15/given year
- C and S corporations Form 1120 & payment of tax due on or around 3/16/given year
It should be noted that the exact deadline dates change from year to year and the above is just an estimate.
TaxACT Business Profile
- High end tax prepartion software program for sale to consumers
- Founded in 1998 by Lance Dunn, Alan Sperfslage, Jerry McConnell, and Cammie Greif
- Available on MOST software, tablet and smartphones
TaxACT is a member of the Free File Alliance and receives favorable reviews online. PCMage provides TaxACT Deluxe 2015 with a 4.5 out of 5 stars… tax-software-review.toptenreviews.com provides the firm with a 9.5 out of 10… BUT Consumer Affairs only provides TaxACT with a 1.4 out of 5 based oin 130 consumer votes.
TaxACT can be reached by phone at (319) 531-3626 and the public relations staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org