DG Customer First
- Take a short survey related to a Dollar General purchase
- the survey is powered by the Service Management Group and will take around 5 minutes to complete
- All feedback will help improve the customer service at the given Dollar General store location
The DG Customer First survey requires the customer to provide the time of visit to the Dollar General location and the survey code (both of which can be found on the customer receipt). The DG Customer First survey code will be 15 digits long and will be found towards the bottom of the receipt in the 9999-8504-4928-842 format. The survey is available in both English or Spanish and all of the feedback provided will only be used to increase the quality of service at DG (the customer’s information will never be sold or marketed to another company). Assuming the customer completes the survey in full they will be entered into a monthly drawing for a $1000 cash money. The $1000 cash drawing will take place at the beginning of each month for the previous month and the winner can use the money however they like (they DO NOT have to only use it at a Dollar General store location).
DG Customer First Notes
- Must be 18 years or older in order to enter the $1000 sweepstakes
- Employees of Dollar General are not allowed to participate in the sweepstakes portion of the survey
- Customers will be asked to provide a valid email address in order to enter the sweepstakes promotion
Dollar General is a Goodlettsville, Tennessee based discount variety store and has more than 12,000 stores across the United States. Dollar General is located in every state besides Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming. The firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DG and is a component of the SP 500.
The Dollar General corporate office is based at 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, TN 37072 and can be reached by phone at 615-855-4000 (please do not call this number in regards to the DG Customer First survey as the corporate office will simply refer the caller to the Service Management Group).