- Take a short survey related to a Crocs purchase
- The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete
- Internet access is required as the survey cannot be taken over the phone
- All feedback will be held confidential and the customers name will never be released to Crocs employees
- The Crocs feedback survey is operated by Survey Monkey
Please note that Survey Monkey is an independent survey company and was hired by Crocs in order to collect information in regards to customers purchases. Common questions found during the course of the Crocs Feedback survey include “were you greeted when you entered the Crocs store?”, “did our store associates inform you of current promotions?”, and “what brought you into the Crocs store on your latest visit?”. Common reasons a customer may enter a Crocs location include passing by the store window display, a recommendation from a friend or family member, a promotion sent via email, or a Crocs billboard. Once the first set of questions has been answered the customer will need to provide the Crocs store number, transaction number, and date of purchase in order to complete the Crocs feedback survey.
Crocs Feedback Notes
- Will help improve the quality of service and products associated with Crocs
- Can ONLY be taken via Internet
- Customers information will not be sold to marketing firms
- Colorado based shoe company
- Founded by outdoor enthusiast Scott Seamans, Lyndon “Duke” Hanson, and George Boedecker, Jr
- Traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol CROX
Crocs was originally designed as a “boating shoe” that allowed boat owners better grip when walking on their boat. Crocs first appeared on the scene at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in Florida in 2002 and quickly became a must have for all boat owners in the Florida area. The Crocs corporate office is based at Crocs, Inc. 7477 E Dry Creek Pkwy Niwot, CO 80503 and can be reached by phone at (303) 848-7000.