Credit Acceptance Make A Payment Online
- Make a payment online with Credit Acceptance
- Customers can pick between making a one time payment or setting up automatic payments (recommended)
- Making on time payments are critical to improving a credit score
When making a payment via the Credit Acceptance Make A Payment Online using a Western Union account please make the payment by 11:43 p.m. EST in order to ensure it will be processed that day. Payments are processed 7 days a week and on all major holidays (when paying online). When customers are making a change to their recurring payments schedule please do so one day prior to the next scheduled payment date to ensure the payment is made on time.
Credit Acceptance Payment Issues and Facts
- To set up auto payments customers will need to have a checking or savings account that is in good standing
- The customer can pick any day of the month to set up auto payments with Credit Acceptance
- Please visit Credit Acceptance 25505 West 12 Mile Road Southfield, MI 48034 to make a payment in person (a drop box is available for those that have a check or money order payment)
- All payments send via mail should be addressed to: Credit Acceptance P.O. Box 551888 Detroit, MI 48255-1888
Any questions about the Credit Acceptance payment program can be directed to a call center customer service agent at 1.800.634.1506. Please note customers can also pay via smart phone with a iPhone or Android mobile device.
Credit Acceptance Corporation
- Michigan based automobile dealers financing programs and other related financial products
- Founded in 1972 by Mr Don Foss
- Has an operating income around 400 million dollars
The Credit Acceptance corporate office is headquartered at 25505 West Twelve Mile Road Southfield, MI 48034 and can be reached by phone via 248-353-2700. The firm competes with Ally Financial Inc. and local credit unions.