- Enter the Blimpie Combo promotion to win One (1) Grand Prize of Ten thousand Dollars awarded in the form of a check
- The promotion is currently open for registration and will run until July 5th 2015
Contestants MUST be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States to enter the Blimpie Combo Craze Sweepstakes. This promotion is expected to be one of the most popular sweepstakes this summer among Sub shops and will also give away prizes such as a PS4 Sony PlayStation 4, 500 GB game console, Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones and a bunch of Blimpie eGift cards.
Blimpie Combo Craze Sweepstakes Notes
- Employees of Blimpie are not allowed to enter
- The promotion is sponsored by Kahala Management, L.L.C
- Contestants can enter to win Prizes by earning a Spin and spinning a “Prize Wheel” in the App
- Contestant must collect all pieces required for entry into a drawing for each Prize
- Sadly Each Entry may only win (1) prize among all prize categories (wining a Blimpie gift card will disqualify the contestant from winning the 10k grand prize)
- A total of 100 Twenty Five Dollar Blimpie eGift cards will be given out during the course of the Combo Craze promotion
- Contestants can obtain a free PIN code at Blimpie.com/play/npn
When entering the Combo Craze promotion without purchase via the online free pin code method contestants will have to provide their provide your first name, last name, complete mailing address, email address and telephone number PLUS agree to the terms and conditions.
Blimpie Business Lore
- US submarine shop
- Average visit for single consumer will cost between $5 to $8
- Founded in 1964 out of Hoboken, New Jersey
The shop was originally opened up by high school friends Tony Conza, Peter DeCarlo, and Angelo Bandassare when they discovered there was a lack of quality sub shops on the city of Hoboken.