Coke Bracket Refresh
- Enter the 2017 NCAA March Madness Bracket Refresh promotion for a chance to win $25,000
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older
- The sponsor of the promotion is listed as the Coca Cola Company
The Coke Bracket Refresh will run from 2/20/17 until 3/23/17 (except for 3/16 at 12:01 p.m. ET – 3/20 at 11:59 a.m. ET when the instant win games will be unavailable). No purchase is required in order to enter the Coke Bracket Refresh promotion and Hello World will oversee the prize draw. Those who enter via purchase will want to look for a promotional code on Coca-Cola-branded or POWERADE-branded Products (the code will usually be found underneath the cap of the bottle). Once the code has been secured the contestant will need to create an account and then enter the code at the Coke Bracket Refresh promotional page. Contestants who receive and enter the code will receive 1 entry into the NCAA March Madness Bracket Refresh Sweepstakes. Contestants are can only enter up to 5 times per day regardless of how many Coca Cola products they purchase. In order to create a My Coke account the contestant must have a unique mailing address and accounts cannot be shared.
Coke Bracket Refresh Prizes?
- Grand Prize: $25,000 in the form of a check and a lame POWERADE Hydration Kit prize pack
- Bracket Refresh Prize: A trip for 2 to the 2018 Final Four in San Antonio, TX; and a POWERADE Hydration Kit prize pack
- Game Piece Prizes: Digital downloads, a coupon for 20 free Coke beverages, $5 digital movie gift card
The total value of all prizes to be given away during the course of the Coke Bracket Refresh promotion is slightly north of $1.9 million dollars according to the sweepstakes rules. Contestants are limited to one prize per person and a list of winners will be made available after the grand prize drawing has taken place.