- Take a short survey related to a Buffalo Wild Wings visit
- Required the 5 digit survey code found on the customer receipt (please note the survey code may be 16 digits on certain BWW receipts)
- It appears that the Buffalo Wild Wings survey is available at most locations in the United States
- Visit www.bwwlistens.com to take the survey
Customers who complete the BWW Listens survey in full will earn an entry into a sweepstake for a $500 check. The drawing will take place weekly based on all customers who take and enter the survey sweepstakes.
The BWW Listens survey promotion is sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings who are based at Inc., 5500 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 1600, Minneapolis, MN 55416 and all $500 drawings will be conducted by American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co.
www.BWWListens.com Free Entry
To enter the BWW Listens to sweepstakes without purchase please write to: Buffalo Wild Wing’s, Inc. “Guest Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610. Include a 3×5 index card with the contestant’s name, address, phone number, DOB and email address.
BWW Listens Survey Notes
- There will be a total of 39 drawing conducted during the course of the promotion
- Buffalo Wild Wings customers can enter without purchase by mail
- Please note that international postage is required and may be an additional cost when entering the promotion by mail
- BWW Customers MUST complete the survey with 48 hours of the visitor the survey code will become void
- Buffalo Wild Wings reserves the right to extend or end the BWW Listens at any point in the future
- The odds of winning the $500 check will be based on how many people enter the survey sweepstakes during the given week
Find a Buffalo Wild Wings location now!
An individual can request a copy of the winner’s list by writing to ASC/Buffalo Wild Wings “Guest Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
Contestants are only allowed to enter once per week regardless of how many times they visited Buffalo Wings or how much money was spent. Buffalo Wild Wings is an American chicken wings restaurant/bar with over 30 flavors of chicken wings.