- Take part in the Bruegger’s Bagels Survey with the 13 digit survey code which is located on the survey invitation
- The Bruegger’s Survey is operated by the Service Management Group and Internet connection is required as it does not appear that the survey can be taken via phone
- Those who complete the Bruegger’s Bagels Survey in full will earn themselves a coupon for $2 off a future visit to Bruegger’s Bagels
The Bruegger’s Survey will ONLY take around 5 minutes to complete and all information shared during the course of the survey will only be used to improve customer service and the quality of the bagels. The customer’s information will never be sold or shared with any of the Bruegger’s Bagels employees. Please note the Bruegger’s survey coupon cannot be used with any other promotional offers and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Bruegger’s Enterprises, Inc., (operators of Bruegger’s Bagels)
- Owned and operated by Threecaf Brands Canada, Inc
- Founded in the state of New York (the city of Troy to be exact) in 1983
- The co-founders of the firm are businessman Mr. Nordahl Brue and Mr. Michael Dressell
Bruegger’s Enterprises operates four cafe style coffee/bagel/muffin shops by the names of Bruegger’s bakery-cafes, Timothy’s World Coffee, mmmuffins, and Michel’s Baguette. The company operates in 26 states to include the District of Columbia, and the country of Canada. Under the four shops Bruegger’s Enterprises sells around 70 million bagels a year.
Popular Bruegger’s menu items?
- 5 Grain Everything (whole wheat flour based bagel designed for the health conscious consumer)
- Jalapeno Cheddar Bagel (this bad boy is spicy and packs more than 400 calories but is delicious)
- Chicken Spaetzle Soup (the most popular soup on the menu served daily; with dumplings with chunks of chicken and vegetables)
- Cheese and Tomato Melt Sandwich (Muenster, cheddar & tomato, grilled on rye bread BUT checks in at nearly 700 CALORIES)
Bagel lovers who visit Bruegger’s more than a few times per month will want to become a Bruegger’s eClub member which will provide the customer with money-saving coupons and promotional news to their email address.