Bostonian Customer Survey
- This survey is an online-based survey that allows customers to give a feedback on their shopping experience at Bostonian, Clarks or Clarks Bostonian stores
- The survey is used by the company to improve their customer service and will only take you a few minutes to complete it
Please note participants who complete the survey in full are given a 15% discount coupon, which you can use for future purchases.
To participate in the customer survey, you need:
- A valid receipt from one of the outlets
- Access to a computer/Internet enabled mobile device and Internet connection
Rules and regulations
- To participate, you must have a valid receipt
- The 15% discount coupon offered is used alone, and not in combination with other offers
- The discount coupon cannot be used more than once nor can you trade it for cash
How to complete the survey?
To complete the survey, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Clarks customer survey web page (see below)
- Read the instructions on the page and then click on the button to start the survey
- Enter the details of the store where you shopped
- Enter the details of your receipt
- Enter your contact information
- Answer the questions about your shopping experience to complete the survey
C. & J. Clark International Ltd Lore
- One of the world’s oldest shoe companies dating back to 1825
- Founded by cousins Cyrus Clark and James Clark
- Has more than 15,000 employees and an operating income over 150 million US Dollars
Clark’s operates over 1000 branded stores across the world and caters to the upper middle class segments of society. The average Clarks show cost between $100 and $150 dollars. Popular styles produced by Clark’s include the Desert Boot (in Mustard Leather), Beeston Cap ($100 plus tax) and the simple Jax shoe that comes in a variety of colors and checks in at less than $100.