Bosch Siemens Washing Machines Class Action
- The BSH Home Appliances Corporation is the target of a class action lawsuit claiming they marketed/sold wash machines that promoted mold and/or bacteria growth
- Class members contend that this “mold/bacteria growth” causes clothes to smell terrible
The BSH class action lawsuit is specifically in reference to the Siemens 27” front-loading model washing machine and will be tried in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. BSH has denied any action of wrong doing in relation to the wash machine in question and has hired Jones Day to represent them in court. The Bosch Siemens Washing Machines Class Action will be represented by three different law firms (EPPSTEINER & FIORICA ATTORNEYS LLP, LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP and LEVIN FISHBEIN SEDRAN & BERMAN) and are seeking a cash settlement.
Bosch Siemens Washing Machines Class Action Legal Notes
- The fairness hearing will be held on 6/1/15
- The case is officially entitled Cobb v. BSH Home Appliances Corporation and is case number 8:10-cv-00711
- Class members are defined as anyone who purchase a Siemens 27” front-loading model washing machine and has a receipt of proof
- Proof or purchase will take the form of a photograph of the serial number (located inside the door frame cavity when the door is open)
- Claimants must be legal US residents in order to make a claim
- Class member contend that BSH breached warranties and violated various state laws
Any questions or concerns about the Bosch Siemens Washing Machines settlement can be directed to 1-877-695-7474 or by mail at P.O. Box 43340 Providence, RI 02940-3340. The Claims Administrator also offers an email address in which class member can utilize to communicate: admin@BoschSiemensWashingmachineClassAction.com.
Bosch Siemens (aka BSH Hausgeräte GmbH | BSH Home Appliances) Corporate Profile
- Respected European home appliance manufacturer
- Founded in 1967
- Headed by Dr. Karsten Ottenberg
BSH is made up of more than 50 companies offering a variety of home appliances for sale across the globe. The firm is especially popular in Europe, Asia and North America.