BHG Walmart Offer
- When shoppers buy certain Better Homes & Gardens products at Wal-Mart, they may be eligible to receive a free one year subscription to the magazine
- The first issue of a free Better Homes & Gardens subscription will arrive within 6 to 8 weeks after the initial request
- Customers who want to get their free Better Homes & Gardens subscription faster can opt to receive the digital edition that will be e-mailed each month and is available on almost cell phone, laptop, or tablet
To start the free subscription to Better Homes & Gardens with product purchase, customers will need to enter their Wal-Mart order number from online or their TC number that is shown on the bottom of the Wal-Mart receipt. This offer is available to customers in the United States only, and only applies to BH&G products that are purchased at Wal-Mart. A BH&G free subscription that is earned through a Wal-Mart product purchase will not renew automatically, but customers will have the opportunity to renew their subscription at the current rate.
BHG Walmart Offer highlights
- At sign up for the free year of Better Homes & Gardens magazine, customers will also have the chance to sign up for e-mails from the entire family of Better Homes publications
- These offers will provide the customer with news and special offers from other great partners this is optional and not required in order to take advantage of the BHG Walmart Offer)
- If the customer does not receive their BHG/Walmart promotional offer within 8 weeks please contact Better Homes & Gardens
Better Homes and Gardens is popular with upper class, stay at home mom’s who like to sip on wine and read about material things. Women who like BHG should also check out Good Housekeeping, Redbook, Family Circle, Woman’s Day, and Ladies’ Home Journal.
Please direct any and all questions about the BHG Walmart offer to email@example.com.