BHG Room Make Over
- Win a 5k make over from Better Homes & Gardens
- Contestants will have until September 30th to enter
It should be noted that the Better Homes and Gardens Live Better Room Makeover Sweepstakes is open to people living in the following states ONLY: Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin. Along with living in one of the before mentioned states the contestant MUST also be 21 years of age or older. Employees of Meredith Corporation, HelloWorld are NOT allowed to participate in any form.
Interesting notes related to the BHG Room Make Over Promo
- The sweepstakes started on 8/1/15
- Contestants are not allowed to use a PO BOX when registering
- The potential winner in the Better Homes and Gardens Live Better Room Makeover Promo will be notified by email, mail or phone
- The winner list will be posted by Hello World (aka the company in charge of the prizes) after Room Make Over winner confirmation is complete
- Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated one (1) Grand Prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims
What about the prize? The Better Homes and Gardens Live Better Room Makeover prize will consist of a high-end in-home makeover consultation, up to $3,000 worth of high-end furniture (winners will be limited to the furniture brands they can choose from), and a cool $1,000 Wal-Mart gift card. The BHG Home MAKE OVER prize is non-transferable and no substitution are allowed and the total prize package is listed at $5000 (apparently the high end in-home makeover consultation is valued at $1000 or so they claim).
Better Homes & Gardens is a favorite magazine with house wifes in the Southern United States and is ruled by Gayle Butler (who is editor in Chief). BHG is published 12 times per year and features nifty recipes for all occasions.