- Axxess Home Health Software is trusted by over 6,000 healthcare companies that handle virtually every aspect of home healthcare
- The Axxess company is also a member of the Alliance for Home Health Quality and Innovation (which is known as AHHQI), the National Association for Home Care and Hospice (also NAHC), and a member of many major state associations around the country
- Software from Axxess lets a home healthcare company grow your business and increase their revenue by requiring less operational staff, letting bill be paid faster, and diversifying revenue opportunities
All software from Axxess Home Health is fully integrated, meaning that it includes the clinical, billing, administrative, financial, point of care, scheduling, human resources, and the reporting side of the healthcare industry. There is an Axxess Home Health app available, meaning the software can be accessed from any laptop or desktop, plus any Android or Apple cell phone, plus almost any tablet.
Axxess software can have an unlimited number of users, making it a perfect fit for a home healthcare company of any size. Compliance issues are taken care of with Axxess software, as they’re compliant with Joint Commission, CHAP and ACHC regulations.
More to know about the Axxess comany:
Axxess began in 2007 as a consulting firm that had a specialization in home healthcare. In 2008, Axxess developed a “Revenue Cycle Management “(or RCM) software to help with home healthcare needs, and slowly integrated other aspect into their software. At the time that Axxess introduced their software, there was no other fully integrated software.
- Axxess was the first home health software provider to be accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (or the ANCC ), which is a part of the American Nurses Association, and the only to be a member of HL7 (which is known as Health Level Seven International).
To contact Axxess Home Health Software
- 16000 Dallas Parkway, Suite 700 Dallas, TX 75248
- 866-795 5990