AveenoWashSettlement.com Claim $15
- A 2.4 million dollar settlement has been proposed in a class action lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson
- Class Members can receive $1 for each Aveeno baby wash product they purchased for household use
- Up to 15 products can be claimed to total $15
- Visit www.aveenowashsettlement.com to file a claim
Only residents living in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington or Wisconsin can file a claim.
OpenKit.io Best Pick’s
- CreditOneIncrease.com: Request a line of credit increase associated with a Credit One Card account
- KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points: Take a short survey in regards to a Kroger purchase
- TellANF.com: Take the $10 Off Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Survey
Who is a class member?
Class Members include those who purchased either product in certain states during the following time periods.
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath
- 1/25/2011 – 10/31/2013: Alaska
- 1/25/2010 – 10/31/2013: California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, New York and Wisconsin
- 1/25/2009 – 10/31/2013: Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Washington
- 1/25/2008 – 10/31/2013: Arkansas and Missouri
- 1/25/2007 – 10/31/2013: Michigan, New Jersey, and Vermont
- 1/25/2003 – 10/31/2013: Rhode Island
Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
- 1/25/2011 – 10/31/2012: Alaska
- 1/25/2010 – 10/31/2012: California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, New York and Wisconsin
- 1/25/2009 – 10/31/2012: Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Washington
- 1/25/2008 – 10/31/2012: Arkansas and Missouri
- 1/25/2007 – 10/31/2012: Michigan, New Jersey, and Vermont
- 1/25/2003 – 10/31/2012: Rhode Island
Aveeno Natural Baby Wash Lawsuit Case Name
- Heidi Langan v. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc.,
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Listed as case number 3:13-cv-01471
www.AveenoWashSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Aveeno Wash Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91248 Seattle, WA 98111
- Phone: 1-833-291-1650
- Fax: Not available
Aveeno Wash Settlement Important Dates
- 07/01/2019: Fairness hearing
- 06/17/2019: Claim form deadline
- 06/17/2019: Objection and Exclusion deadline
The settlement fairness hearing will take place at United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, Richard C. Lee United States Courthouse 141 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510.
Any questions in regards to AveebWashSettlement.com can be directed to 1-833-291-1650 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.