Asahi Beer Settlement
- Must file a claim by 5/3/2019
- The lawsuit is entitled Matin Shalikar v. Asahi Beer USA Inc., and is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
- Listed as Case No. BC702360
- Please visit www.asahibeersettlement.com to file a claim and obtain all the dirty details
AsahiBeerSettlement.com is administered by KCC Class Action Services.
The settlement hearing will take place on or around 7/16/2019 BUT class members do not need to attend in order to receive a chunk of the settlement pie.
Asahibeersettlement.com Class Members Defined?
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the United States (legally) who bought Asahi Beer for personal use between April 5, 2013, and December 20, 2018.
“Asahi Beer means all bottles and/or cans of Asahi brand Beer brewed outside Japan and sold in the United States, including Asahi Super Dry and Asahi Select beers,” – www.asahibeersettlement.com
Check out SoFi Offer for a personal loan today!
- Proof of purchase is not required
- Asahi Beer drinkers are able to receive a maximum of $10 from this class action settlement
- The Settlement Administrator has the right to request more information from class members if needed
- Class members wishing to object to the Asahi Beer settlement terms have until 7/16/2019 to do so
AsahiBeerSettlement Contact Information
- Mail: Shalikar v. Asahi Beer Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services P.O. Box 404000 Louisville, KY 40233-4000
- Phone: 1-866-447-6219
- Email: info@AsahiBeerSettlement.com
Asahi Beer Class Action Attorneys
- Benjamin Heikali & Timothy J. Peter from the high flying law firm of FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
- Michael R. Reese from the hard-hitting REESE LLP
- Clayton D. Halunen & Amy E. Boyle from the up and coming law firm of HALUNEN LAW
Asahi Beer has hired Andrew E. Paris, Alexander Akerman, and Coral Del Mar Lopez from the law firm of ALSTON & BIRD LLP.