All State Drive Wise
- Login or register for this good driver insurance program
- To register online the customer must have their policy number and the last 4 digits of their SSN #
It should be noted that most All State policy numbers contain 9 digits and life policy numbers contain 7-10 digits. The Drivewise safe driver program will collect information about the drivers behaviors while driving around town and on the highway. If the driver shows “safe” driving habits they will be issued rewards without raising rates.
All State Drive Wise Program Notes
- Rewards are provided just for signing up
- Many experts in the industry predict this will be how insurance firms will determine rates in the future
- Drivers who drive less than 30 miles per day are more likely to obtain saving rewards
- Rewards can be redeemed for gift cards, merchandise and other offers specific to the All State customers location
- No quote or purchase of insurance necessary to participate in Allstate Drive Wise Rewards program
- Drive Wise is not available in the state of New York
The Drive Wise program uses a chip that plugs into a port under the dash of the auto (usually on the driver side under the steering). All State will provide the device and installation will only take a few seconds. More information about the program can be obtained by dialing 877-431-7670.
Ways to help improve a driving score under the Drive Wise program?
- Avoid high speeds
- Come to a complete stop
- Don’t drive drunk
- Avoid late night trips
- Don’t follow the car in front of too closely
- Avoid slamming on the break
All State Corporation Business Profile
- Personal property-liability insurance provide (a large portion of the business also include life insurance)
- Founded in 1931 via Sears Catalog mailing
- All States is headquartered at 2775 Sanders Road, Northbrook, IL 60062
All State is in an epic battle for consumers insurance needs with State Farm and GEICO. Allstate employs around 40,000 people and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ALL.