Credit One Bank Pre-Approved Offer
- Enter a pre-approval code in order to apply for the world-famous Credit One Bank card
- Accept.CreditOneBank.com is managed by Credit One Bank, N.A
- The application should take less than 4 minutes to complete online
Those who have a pre-approval code are more likely to be approved for the credit card as they have already been prescreened. Those who do not have a pre-approval code can still apply but the likelihood of approval may not be as great. Credit One Bank N.A does not guarantee approval to anyone (even those with an approval code) and the card can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa logo is present.
In order to apply for the Credit One Bank card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US (Credit One does not market a card to foreigners at this time). The applicant does not need to have a great credit score as the line of Credit One credit cards are designed for consumers with less than perfect credit.
A couple of things to note about the Accept.CreditOneBank.com application:
- If you have already submitted an application, here to check your status
- If you have not received a credit card offer from Credit One Bank, here
- Easy application
- Applicants who are approved can apply for a Credit One Increase line of credit after 60 days
- The approval number does not guarantee approval but increases the odds
- Applicants will also have to provide their SSN
- Applicants are allowed to pick from a variety of card fronts (i.e. Tiger, Beach, US Flag, Cheetah Print
Any questions in regards to a Credit One Bank card application can be directed to 1-800-752-5493 between the time of 5 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday or 6:30 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Those who are lucky enough to already have a Credit One card and simply need to access automated account information can call 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free) or outside the US please dial 1-702-405-2042.