5oK Fix Up
- Win $50,000 in home renovations and a consultation with Chip and Joanna Gaines
- The promotion will run 3/30/15 through 6/15/15 and one entry is allowed per day
To enter the 50k Fix Up promotion entrants must be 21 years of age or older (on March 30, 2015) and a legal resident of the United States. The $50,000 will be award in the form of a check PLUS Chip and Joanna Gaines will personally give the winners a phone call to provide advice on how to use the $50,000 when remodeling their home. The promotion is sponsored by Berkshire Hathaway in association with HGTV’s Fixer Upper.
Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines
- A half hour TV show on HGTV
- After a succesful pilot the shows first season started in April of 2014
- The show follows Chip and Joanna Gaines as they help future home owners buy and then remodel the homes
- Shows take place in the Waco, Texas area and the couple has worked with over 100 couples to date
- Popular past episodes that garnered rave reviews include “French Country Sought in Waco”, “Baby Boomer Buys Fixer Upper” and “High School Friend Seeks Fixer”
Fixer Upper usually features young couples who are in the market for a home costing less than $200,000 and have more than $25,000 to spend in renovations. Joanna specializes in designing the home while Chip plays the role of a comedic/goofy lead contractor.