Containerboard Products Class Action
- Obtain more details in references to the class action lawsuit entitled leen Products LLC, et al. v. International Paper Co., et al.
- ContainerboardProductsCase.com is administered by A.B. Data Ltd.
- Who knew container board products could result in such a massive class action lawsuit
Class members in the case contend that International Paper, Temple-Inland, Weyerhaeuser, WestRock, Georgia-Pacific, Packaging Corporation of America, and Cascades Canada conspired into a price fixing scheme which cause consumers to pay more for container board products then they should have. Containerboard products named in the lawsuit include linerboard, corrugated medium, rollstock corrugated sheets and corrugated products such as displays, boxes, and containers. International Paper, Temple-Inland, Weyerhaeuser, WestRock, Georgia-Pacific, Packaging Corporation of America, and Cascades Canada deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing $354 million dollar settlement in order to avoid a trial.
- The judge approved the terms of the settlement on October 17, 2017
- The Court granted summary judgment in favor of Georgia Pacific and the plaintiffs in this case have 30 days to appeal that decision
- The lawsuit is cited as case number 1:10-cv-05711
- All claim forms must be filed no later than 2/6/18
- Class members who would like to object to the mind bending $354 million dollar settlement (or exclude themselves) will have until 3/2/18 to do so
Any questions about the ContainerboardProductCase.com class action lawsuit can be directed to Containerboard Products Class Action, c/o A.B. Data Ltd., P.O. Box 173014, Milwaukee, WI 53217 or dial toll free 1-888-764-8864. Class members who are not afraid to reach out via email can contact: info@ContainerBoardProductsCase.com.
All class members who file valid claim will be represented by Michael J. Freed and Robert J. Wozniak (from the law firm Freed Kanner London & Millen LLC) AND Daniel J. Mogin and Jodie Williams (from the law firm of MoginRubin LLP)