- Access a Vanilla Visa or a Vanilla Reward account online
- Vanilla Visa Gift Cards are issued by The Bancorp Bank and MetaBank who are both proud member FDIC
- Both cards are pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc
The Vanilla Visa card are available to US based residents at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, Dollar General, 7-11, Sam’s Club, and HEB. The cards can usually be found towards the front of most stores towards the check out lanes (those who are having trobule finding the Vanilla Visa card should simply stop and ask a friendly store worker). Those who already have a Vanilla Visa card can check their balance online with the 16 digit card number, the expiration date, and the 3 digit CVV number. The 16 digit card number will be shown on the front of the Vanilla Visa card while the 3 digit cvv number will be printed on the back. Cardholders can sleep easy knowing the funds on the cards never expire and Vanilla Gift Cards can be used anywhere Visa debit, Debit MasterCard, or Discover cards are accepted in the U.S. or District of Columbia. Please note Vanilla Visa cards can be used as both a credit or debit card. Cardholders attempting to use the Vanilla Visa card as a debit will need to enter their 4 digit PIN at the time of check out. Those who need to check the balance of their card can simply call the toll free number found on the back of the card or check out the Vanilla Visa card page. Any questions in regards to the Vanilla Visa card can be directed to 1-800-571-1376.
Vanilla Visa Card Notes
- These cards will not help or harm a credit rating
- Cardholders looking to reach Vanilla Visa via US Mail: Vanilla Visa Gift Card Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- These cards make the ideal birthday gift