- Manage a Vanilla gift card account online
- Requires the 16 digit card number along with the expiration date
- The user must also provide the 3 digit CVV number
Vanilla gift cards never expire and cam be used anywhere in the United States or District of Columbia where Visa debit, Debit MasterCard, or Discover card are accepted. Vanilla gift card make for the perfect gift and come in a variety of designs or colors. Vanilla gift cards can be purchased at popular retailers to include CVS, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Dollar General, 7-11, Sam’s Club, and HEB. When using the gift card to make a purchase please select credit and then slide the card (or hand it to the cashier). Those who wish to make a purchase via debit transaction will need to select a PIN and then assign it to the card (the PIN number will always be entered at the time of purchase when selecting the debit option). Any questions in regards to a Vanilla gift card can be directed to the customer care number located on the back the card. It is highly recommended to write the card number and the Customer Care number down on a separate piece of paper in the event that the Gift Card is lost or stolen. Please note that most merchants are not able to check the remaining balance on a Vanilla gift card (the best way to check the balance is online or simply call the customer care number found on the back of the card). Contrary to popular belief the Vanilla Gift Card cannot be used at ATMs or to get cash back at the point of sale. Vanill gift cards can be purchased for amounts ranging between $20-$500.
Vanilla Gift Card Notes
- The card cannot be used for automatic billing
- The card can be used when shopping online (assuming the online shop accepts Visa, Discover, or MasterCard)
- There may be a replacment fee if the card is lost or stolen