- Provides help for those who are having technical issues with connectivity problem that is keeping them from streaming
- Common messages associated with Netflix connection issues are “Cannot Connect to Netflix“, “Cannot reach Netflix.com” and “Netflix is Not Available“
- The help page provides information for every device that streams Netflix (i.e. XBox 360, PS4, Nintendo Wii U, Roku, TiVO etc)
It should be noted the number one tip is to restart/unplug the streaming device and start it back up/plug it back in as this solves the issue 50% of the time according to Netflix customer support. Here are the exact directions to follow when restarting the Netflix streaming device:
- Restart the device
- Unplug your device from power for at least 10 seconds
- Plug your device back in
- Turn your device on with the power button
Hopefully the problem will be solved after the above four steps are complete. If the problem persist after the restart please contact a Netflix customer service agent at 1 (866) 579-7172 for further testing and troubleshooting (be prepared to stay on the phone for a while aka at least 10 minutes).
Netflix Corporate Profile
- Internet television network streaming media firm listed on the NASDAQ exchange under ticker symbol NFLX
- Netflix is based at 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032 with a corporate phone number of (408) 540-3700
- The firms main rivals at this time are Amazon Prime, Hulu and Cable Companies
- Major holders of Netflix stock include some main stream names such as Vanguard, Carl C. Icahn and T. Rowe Price
- Netflix prides themselves on fostering a corporate culture of “innovation” and “freedom”
Netflix Inc. was founded in 1997 as a movie by mail delivery firm and were single handy responsible (OK they had some help from Redbox) for the demise of the one time movie giant Block Buster. Netflix has journeyed a great distance since 1997 now offering streaming service and Netflix original productions that have one Academy Awards.