HBO GO Activate Apple TV
- Learn how to watch hit HBO Shows (i.e. Game of Thrones) online through an Apple TV device
- The HBO Go customer can also learn how to activate the service through other popular devices such as Roku, Playstation 4, and Samsung TV
- Activation should take less than 5 minutes for most tech savoy consumers
The HBO Go Activate Apple TV service is available for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation Apple TV devices and to start the process please select the Activate HBO Go option from the Apple TV remote device. It should be noted that not ALL Apple TV providers at this time support HBO GO on Apple TV and customers who do not receive this option should call their TV provider or switch services in order to obtain HBO Go on Apple TV.
- A “TV Everywhere” service from the Home Box Office, Inc
- Allows HBO subscribers to stream hit shows (both current and previous), films (i.e. Jurrasic Park), specials, and sporting events (HBO Boxing)
- Streaming can take place via mobile devices, video game consoles, and digital media players
HBO Go does not provide access to near-real-time streams of HBO’s linear channels. Any questions about HBO Go services can be directed to 1 (212) 512-1208. Popular provides that currently support the HBO Go services include Comcast, Hotwire Communications, Suddenlink, Yadtel Telecom, Blue Ridge Communications, and Advanced Cable.