Free Book Offer
- Upload a receipt and get free books… whats not to like here?
- This free books promotion sponsored by Kellogg’s and Wal-Mart
- Members are limited to 90 free books
The Free Book Offer requires the customer to purchase a participating Kellogg’s product at Walmart. Once the Free Books promotional product has been secured the customer will then have to sign up to become a member of the popular Kellogg’s Family Reward program. Once their Kellogg’s Family Reward membership has been secured they will have to upload the receipt within 30 days of making the purchase at Wal-Mart (members who do not upload the receipt within 30 days will lose the product eligiblty for the free book). Assuming the member uploads their receipt in a timely fashion they will then be able to pick out their book and have it mailed them or donated to charity. In order to qualify for the Free Book Offer promotion from Kellogg’s and Walmart the customer must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. These free books should not be sold for a profit (although it does not seem like Kellogg’s could stop the member from listing the book for sale on eBay or Amazon if that is their intent). The Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program is FREE and is sponsored by Kellogg Company (the program allows individuals to collect program points in return for lucrative rewards). Points associated with the KFR program can be redeemed via the Kellogg’s Family Rewards catalog.
Free Book Offer Notes
- Credits must be redeemed by 6/15/17 at 11:59:59 EST
- In order to read e-books the member must register for an account at the Book redemption web page
- A Kellogg’s reward account requires a valid email address
- Questions in regards to the Free Book Offer or the KFR program can be directed to 1 (800) 962-1413