- Enter a zip code to find Medicare plans in that area
- This is a 100% free service from Humana
- Enrollment in any Humana plan depends on contract renewal
The Explore Humana find a plan service will allow a user to find a plan that is comprehensive (i.e. includes all the benefits of Part A, Part B, and Part D, plus extra services), affordable (paying too much for health care sucks), and sensible (provides only the services that are required by the applicant). Once the user has provided their zip code they will be presented with a list of medicare plans available in their area (these plans may include subscription drug plans and medicare supplement plans). The user can customize their results by doctor or hospital and sort the results by premium cost, medical deducible, or prescription drug deductible (high to low or low to high). All plans will show the price, the plan number (i.e. PFFS H8145-120), and a summary of benefits in PDF format (available in English or Spanish). Please note the Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of extra help the applicant receives. Any questions in regards to the Explore Humana service can be directed to a licensed sales agent 1-800-967-0434 between the time of 8 a.m. – 8 p.m Monday through Friday. Humana is a Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO and PFFS organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract. The Explore Humana service also offers a free decision guide that will help the person determine which plan is right for them. In order to receive this FREE decision guide the user will be asked to provide their name, mailing address, phone number, and email address (providing an email address is optional but those who do will be added to the Humana’s Medicare distribution list which provides valuable healthcare updates, product announcements, and other useful information.
Explore Humana Notes
- There is a multi language insert available for download for those who do not speak English or Spanish
- Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex
- This is a must use service for those looking for an affordable medicare plan