Discover it Shines
- Apply for the it card with a pre selected offer
- Requires the 23 digit invitation number
The it credit card is one of the top cash back cards on the market and is issued by Discover Bank who is and will always be Member FDIC. Any questions regarding the Discover it card can be directed to 1-800-DISCOVER OR the site offers a free chat service at no charge to the Discover customer. Customers outside the US needed customer support should contact Discover Financial Services at 1-801-902-3100.
Discover it Card quick notes
- No annual fee
- 14 month 0% introductory APR on balance transfers
- 5% cash back on certain purchases depending on the month and 1% on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fee (perfect for globe trotters)
- NO SIGN UP BONUS… BIG NEGATIVE 🙁
Generally speaking the Discover it card is one of the better reviewed cash back cards online despite the lack of a sign up bonus. Customer seeking a cash back card can also look at Chase Freedom (includes a sign up bonus) or the Capital One Quicksilver card.
What people are saying about the it card:
“It is a solid cash back card to have since you can save quite a lot of money through rebates, and redemption is easy through the many different options.” – Get
“However, the Nerds agree that the bonus categories offered by Discover it® in quarters 1-3 of this year have been slightly less exciting than the Freedom’s. And what’s more, there’s the Freedom’s signup bonus: Get a $100 Bonus after spending $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.” – NerdWallet
Discover Financial Corporate Profile
- Direct banking and payment services operating both the Discover and Pulse networks
- Founded in 1985 as a spinoff of the Sears Corporation
- Headquartered at 2500 Lake Cook Road, Riverwoods, IL 60015
Discover financial can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DFS and 1% of all shares are held by insiders.