Rite Aid Load 2 Card
- Load and redeem valuable coupons for in-store and online savings using a Plenti Card
- On average customer may save over $100 every month
- The service is online and does not require paper coupons
The Rite Aid Load 2 Card service is free to use and will require a valid email address at the time of sign up. Load2Card will allow the customer to load coupons directly onto their plenti card in less than 30 seconds, view coupons and expiration dates (in one list), and redeem coupons at the time of check with the customers Plenti Card (this really is the best coupon program promotion in the United States at this time). Those who already have an account can Log In to their Your wellness + with Plenti Account to the popular Access Load2Card. Those who are new to the Rite Aid Load2Card service will have to go through a short registration process.
In order to register the customer will need to provide their name, email address, and Plenti card information. The best feature of the Load2Card service is the ability to load and redeem valuable eCoupons on popular brands like P&G eSavers using a Plenti card for instant in-store savings when the user scans their Load2Card.
Bank of America EDD Card
- With the EDD Card web page from Bank of America, California residents can manage their Employment Development Department Debit Card
- The California EDD card web site is the best way to view information related to unemployment, disability, and paid family leave benefits in California
- Residents who are receiving their California EDD card for the first time will need to activate it before it can be used
By using the EDD Card, residents can have instant access to their benefits from the state of California, including cash back at almost every grocery and convenience store or cash at any ATM that accepts Visa, and can even transfer these funds to a personal bank account. California EDD cards are good for three years from the date that they’re issued. To ensure security, every EDD card has the recipient’s name printed on the front.
Bank of America EDD Card Highlights
- A Visa card is automatically mailed to residents who are approved for EDD benefits in the form of a card that is accepted anywhere Visa is taken
- With the California EDD card, residents no longer have to wait to receive their checks in the mail, and don’t have to pay check cashing fees
- There are no fees to use a California EDD card in a retail store or online
How to check the balance on a California EDD card
California residents can easily check the balance on their EDD card by calling 1.866.692.9374, or through any ATM that offers balance inquiry services. EDD balance inquiries can also be conducted online at the Bank of America website. Customers can sign up to receive low balance text messages or emails, or receive an alert when a transaction above a certain threshold is made. Any questions in regards to the Bank of America EDD Card can be directed to 866.692.9374.
Tell New Leaf
- Take a super short customer survey related to a New Leaf Community Marker visit
- The survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete and is operated by the Service Management Group
- All feedback will be kep confidential and will only be used to increase the customer service at New Leaf Community Markets
The Tell New Leaf survey requires the customer to have the 16 digit survey code along with Internet connection as it does not appear the survey can be taken via phone. Once the customer has provided all required feedback the customer will receive a coupon code that can be used on a future visit to New Leaf.
New Leaf Community Markets
- Owned and operated by New Seasons Market who is a chain of privately owned grocery stores operating in the Portland, Oregon
- All locations are currently based in California
- Specializes in natural and organic produce, meats and sustainable seafood, natural groceries, juices and smoothies, deli, supplements, herbs and body care
Anyone looking to reach New Leaf Community Markets can write to the customer support office at 1101 Pacific Avenue Suite 333 Santa Cruz, CA 95060 or call (831) 466-9060.
Those who are interested in giving schools in the state of California a helping hand should consider joining the New Leaf E-Card Program which is a gift card reward program and will return 4% of $50 and 5% of $100, $250 & $500 gift card purchases directly to the school. Any questions about the E-Card Program should be directed to email@example.com (please do not contact the corporate office with questions regarding the program as they will refer the customer to a e-Card customer service specialist).
How Are We Going
- Take a short survey online related to a visit at the New Zealand Post
- Customers who complete the survey on full will receive a sweepstakes entry for a $500 cash monthly draw
The How Are We Going survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers will need the New Zealand Post entry code from the survey invitation (the code will be 10 digits long and consist of ALL numbers).
How Are We Going Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- All survey data will be collected by the InMoment survey company
- The $500 drawing will be in the form of a $500 Prezzy Card (not cash or check)
- New Zealand post is considered the sponsor of the promotion
- If winners cannot be reached within 7 days of the drawing a new winner will be drawn
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to promotional ads which may include using their name and photo for publicity purposes
- Winners will be contacted via phone and or email
Please note the How Are We Going survey sweepstakes will run from February 2015 and will run monthly until advised. Kiwibank Limited and New Zealand Post Limited employees are not allowed to enter the $500 Prezzy gift card survey sweepstakes.
Kiwibank Limited Business Lore
- State owned and operated bank in New Zealand
- Founded in 2001 and employs more than 1000 people
- Rob Morrison is the current chairman of the board
Kiwibank specializes in personal and business banking services offering popular financial products to include home loans, saving/checking accounts, international payments & foreign currency accounts, personal loans and credit cards. The bank has been recognized as one of the best banks in the country in terms of customer value in regards to their financial products. Kiwibank can be reached at Kiwibank Limited, Private Bag 39888, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt 5045 OR by phone by calling 0800 11 33 55. Kiwibank international account holders should dial 0800 222 490 for customer service.
- Terms and conditions for the “how are we going?” prize draw
Coke Zero NCAA Final Four
- Enter to win a trip to Houston, TX to attend the 2016 NCAA Men’s Final Four Tourney OR a $25 Fanatics eGift Card (the prize depends on which part of the promotion the consumer enters)
- The promotion is open to all US residents who are 18 years of age or older and are not employed by the Coca-Cola Company, CBS, Turner Broadcasting or Hello World Inc
Thee Coke Zero NCAA Final Four promotion started on February 23, 2015, and is set to wrap up on April 6, 2015. The Grand prize winner will be drawn on or around 4/9/15 and the winner will receive a direct message via Twitter and Instagram notifying them that they won a trip to the 2016 NCAA Men’s Final Four Tournament.
Further Coke Zero Final Four Notes
- Winners will have to confirm their eligibility within 5 days of the drawing
- Winners will receive a 4 night stay at a hotel in downtown Houston, 4 tickets to the Final Four games (a total of 3 games) and 4 round trip coach-class air tickets
- Over 1000 $25 Fanatics eGift Cards will be given away under the Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero Gear Up for the Game Instant Win Game part of the promotion
- The Coke Zero NCAA Final Four promotion also provides $1000 cash money to spend on random expenses associated with the visit (i.e. food, booze, women)
- Total value of the Coke Zero NCCA sweepstakes is $17,500
Please note it is not possible to win the 2016 NCAA Men’s Final Four Tourney portion of the sweepstakes without taking a selfie. Consumers wishing to enter the instant win game without purchase should write to: “Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero Gear Up for the Game Instant Win Game – AMOE Code Request,” P.O. Box 5014, Department 815811, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5014 for a free game code.