Target Circle Rewards Program
Join the brand spanking new Target Circle Rewards Program!
Simply head over to www.target.com/circle to sign up.
When you sign up for the Target Circle Rewards Program you will earn 1% back when you make an eligible purchase in-store, in the Target app, and on www.target.com.
This program is a big must for Target fanboys!
To earn on an in-store purchase, enter your phone number or scan your Wallet barcode in the Target app prior to paying at the register.
Target.com/Circle Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-204-7704
- Email us at Press@target.com
- Call the Target Corporate Office at 1.612.696.3400
Target on Social Media
Target Circle Receipt Scanning Issues
If your Target receipt will not scan please dial 1-800-204-7704 and a Target Team Member will help. Be sure to call within 7 days of your transaction.
If you choose to enroll in, you can earn 1% on every qualified trip to redeem on future trips, become eligible for a 50% discount on your first year of a Target Same Day Delivery membership, earn 1 vote for each purchase to direct giving that benefits your community, and receive a surprise each year on your birthday. – Circle.Target.com/FAQ
Please note Target reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of the reward program at any time.
What is Target Days?
- Target Deal Days is the event of a sale exclusively on Target.com
- Target Circle members can get $5 off a $50 purchase on Target.com
- To get the deal, make an eligible purchase and the discount will be applied at checkout
More Target Coupons & Rewards
Check out CNN Coupons to claim money-saving coupons (yes CNN is now in the coupon game due to horrible ratings).
Apply for a rebate online.
Visit www.simparicarebates.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
The rebate process should take about 2 minutes to complete.
For every 10 points, the members earn they will receive a $1 reward.
And best of all the rebate program is FREE!
SimparicaRebates.com Customer Service
Please note Zoetis Petcare Rewards is open to U.S. and U.S. territory residents who are at least 18 years old.
Use your fas REWARDS card every time you make a purchase at any participating fas REWARDS location to earn points.
Points add up quickly and can be redeemed for $0.01 in fuel or high-end merchandise.
Visit www.fasrewards.com to enroll.
Returning users can simply log in with their FAS username and password.
FASRewards.com Promotional Notes
- Must be a legal resident of the United States to join
- Each point is worth a $0.01 (i.e. 500 points = $5.00 to spend)
- According to the FAS Rewards FAQ points do expire
- Effective December 31, 2018, points will expire if a card has had 90-days of inactivity as of December 31, 2018, and at any time thereafter
- You do not need your card in order to earn points
- Download the FASRewards mobile app to enroll and start using the virtual card feature
FASRewards App Downloads
To download the FASRewards app on the iPhone please visit itunes.apple.com/us/app/fas-rewards.
To download the app on Google Play please visit play.google.com/store/apps.
The FASRewards App is designed for Google Phones and Tablets.
It allows the customer to keeps track of your FASRewards transactions as well as the number of Fas REWARDS points earned every time you make a purchase at a participating location.
www.FASRewards.com Customer Service
- Phone: 1-844-400-1035
- Mailing Address: fas REWARDS Customer Service P.O. Box 554 Twin Falls, ID 83303-0554
- Email: fasRewards@gpminvestments.com
What on earth is the PUNCH Program?
“Use your fas REWARDS when purchasing a qualifying club item to earn an electronic punch. Accumulate enough punches and you will receive a free item or special deal. Track your club progress on the mobile app (club programs may vary per store).”
Other Reward Programs to Consider?
- HCA Rewards: Any questions in regards to the HCA Rewards service can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 566-4114
- MyWMTotalRewards: In order to access rewards Waste Management employees must have a user ID and new employees will be required to register
FAS Rewards Website
Prepaid Rewards Center
PrepaidRewardsCenter.com is super easy to use and once the customer has gained access to their account they can update their information, review rewards, and check on recent payments or purchases. Lackadaisical customers who lost their prepaid rewards card or have had it stolen will have to file a bothersome Affidavit of Fraud form in order to start the replacement card process. The prepaidrewardscenter.com affidavit of fraud form must be notarized by a current and licensed notary public to be valid and mailed to: Cardholder Services 700 State Highway 121 Bypass Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067… please be sure to include the customers name, return address, card number if available, phone number, email address along with proper postage. Please note faxed or copies of the completed affidavit of fraud form will not be accepted and the customer will most likely lose hours of sleep knowing they have to file that form again.
- Not a credit card (so it will not improve or harm a credit score
- Any questions in regards to the Prepaid Rewards card can be directed to the toll-free number on the back of the card
- Please allow up to 7 days for the dispute to be processed
- If the customer is lucky enough to have a replacement card issued please allow up to 30 days for the replacement card to arrive via US Mail (there is no way to expedite this process to don’t even bother trying)
- All replacement cards will be issued to the address listed on the affidavit of fraud form
- Sign up for the Dunkin’ Donuts Perks program
- A must for Dunkin’ Donuts fan boys
- Provides money-saving coupons and promotions
DDPerks.com will allow the customer to earn loyalty rewards which can be used in conjunction with On-the-Go Ordering, special offers, plus a whole lot of Free Beverages! Please note the free beverage under the terms of the DDPerks program is defined as a beverage in any size of the customer’s choice and includes any iced or hot coffee, tea or latte, hot chocolate or Coolatta (unfortunately at this time all cooler beverages are excluded). Free beverages can be obtained upon initial DDPerks sign up, when the member has earned 200 points, or on their Birthday (what a nice way to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Dunkin’ Donuts!). Customers who visits Dunkin’ Donuts on a frequent basis would be foolish not to sign up for this lucrative rewards program! Please note www.DDPerks.com is not the same as a Dunkin’ account. The Dunkin’ account is simply a way to store DD Cards and receive Dunkin’ emails and does not offer lucrative rewards in the form of a free beverage of a Birthday surprise! Free Beverage reward coupons can be sent to an email account for printing, viewable at DunkinDonuts.com, or available on the Dunkin’ Donut mobile app. For a complete list of participating restaurants, please use our restaurant locator.
- Customers will have 90 days to use their free beverage coupon
- Points will expire within one year of being earned
- The DD Perks program is free to join
- Dunkin’ Donuts reserves the right to alter or terminate the terms of this program at anytime
- Baskin-Robbins gift cards are not allowed to be registered to a DDPerks account
- Purchasing a newspaper, DD Cards or gift certificates will not earn points towards this rewards program
- Only a registered DD Card can be used to earn points during a transaction.