Here we have one of the best credit cards for those with less than desired credit.
To apply visit www.openmypremiercard.net and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have good to great credit please leave this page now and check out a Chase or American Express credit card you lucky dog.
Trending: My KFC Survey
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US to apply.
If you have poor credit you may also want to compare the Premier credit card to the cards offered by Credit One Bank.
Open My Premier Card Services
OPEN your new account and ACCESS your available credit today!
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to open a Permier card account.
Head on over to www.openmypremiercard.net to get started.
OpenMyPremierCard.net Customer Service
- Customer service: 1 (800) 501-6535
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 987-5521
You can also visit www.firstpremier.com/customer-care to obtain more information in regards to customer service at First Premier.
- We offer credit when others may not
- Only LEGAL residents of the United States can obtain this card so you know its good
- A nationally recognized credit card
- Can help improve your credit score as long as you make on time payments
- Provides world class award winning customer service
- Easy to manage credit limit
Please note this is a credit card and will help or hurt your credit score unlike a debit card.
Access is dependent upon receipt of the card and requires payment or funding in full by debit or credit card and is not available to residents of New York, cards reported Lost/Stolen/Fraudulent or on pending funds.
Despite the rumors, FORD does not stand for Found On Road Dead. It’s the exact opposite in fact as their trucks are some of the most reliable cars on the highway.
The company is doing so good they are offering customers delayed car payments at www.fordcreditsupport.com to help offset the effects felt by COVID19.
If you or someone you know has a Ford auto loan please visit the above site to check eligibility for this life-saving program.
“Ford Credit is encouraging customers in the U.S. impacted by COVID-19 to contact the company to discuss the potential delay of payments to provide relief. Additionally, Ford Credit is offering a program giving customers who buy new vehicles the option to delay their first payment for 90 days.” – FordCreditSupport.com
Please note this program applies of leases of Ford autos as well.
You can also call 1-800-723-4016 or access your Ford Account Manager profile either online at accountmanager.ford.com.
FordCreditSupport.com Customer Service
- COVID19 Delay Payments Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-723-4016
- General Customer service: 1 (800) 392-3673
- Roadside assistance: 1 (800) 241-3673
- Online: www.ford.com/help/contact
The Ford credit phone number is available from Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern Time and Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM Eastern Time (Sunday Closed).
Ford Mailing Address(s)
Mail 1: Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center P.O. Box 6248 Dearborn, MI 48126
Mail 2: Ford Credit Ford Credit P.O. Box 542000 Omaha, NE 68154
Customers dealing with the delayed payment issue should write to the second option. They may be asked to send supporting documentation of their hardship to help them get the delayed payment.
Ford has a long, LONG history of extending a helping hand to the US people during times of local and federal disasters.
If you are struggling financially because of this drummed up media event please do not wait to take advantage of this program.
Bank of the West Get My Card Offer
Apply for the Bank of the West Cashback World Mastercard.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
To apply please visit www.bankofthewest.com/getmycard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please have the invitation code when applying online.
- 3% back on gas
- 1% back on all other purchases
- $150 bonus reward
- 0% Intro APR
- The credit limit is generally $1,500 to $20,000 (but can be more if the customer’s income is high enough)
Please note in order to obtain the $150 bonus you must make $1,500 in purchases within the first 90 days of receiving the credit card.
The 0% APR promotion allows the cardholder to save on interest via 0% Intro APR for the first 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers (ideal for consumers with high-interest credit card debt).
Cashback World Mastercard Customer Service
Monday to Friday, 4a.m.- 10p.m. PT Saturday, Sunday, & most holidays 5 a.m.-10 p.m. PT.
Bank of the West Hours
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm, and Sunday they are closed for business.
Who in the world is Bank of the West?
Bank of the West is a regional finance company based in San Fransico, CA.
The firm was founded in 1874 and has more than 600 branches across the United States.
Bank of the West began as Farmers National Gold Bank of San Jose, California, in 1874. When all banknotes became convertible to gold or silver in 1880, the bank converted from a gold national bank and changed its name to the First National Bank of San Jose, California.
Bank of the West is member FDIC and in the state of South Dakota they are known as Bank of the West California.
Credit One Bank Credit Card
- Enter your Approval Code from the Pre-Approved offer you received in the mail
- Visit 2eFb8e.com to apply and enter the code
- The application will take about 5 minutes to complete
In order to apply please visit www.2efb8e.com and input your social security number along with the approval code.
The approval code can be found on the Credit One mailing offer.
WEX Flex Card
- Obtain more details about the WEX Flex Card (which is a must for small business owners looking to save some cash on costly gas purchases)
- Save with fueling at the lowest priced station on the FlexCard network and receive an additional 3¢ off per gallon with our FlexCard rebates
- The WEX Flex Card promotional offer includes a $.03 rebate per gallon and capped at a maximum of 6,000 gallons per account
WEXFlexCard.com is operated by WEX Inc. and card acceptance is subject to individual operator or owner participation and is subject to change without notice. Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain the WEX Flex Card.
In order to apply for the WEX Flex Card the applicant will have to provide their email address, company name, first and last name, phone number, and how many vehicles the company owns. Customers can also apply for the WEX Flex Card over the phone by dialing 1-800-395-0812 (pro tip: MENTION CODE YM4H when applying by phone).
www.WEXFlexCard.com Card Notes
- Offers 26 day payment terms
- The WEX Flex card comes with no annual fee and no hidden cost
- This is a must credit card for small business owners looking to save some cash money when making costly gas purchases
- The card also offers flexible payment terms!
- Provides online tools which allows the card holder to update their information, deactivate cards, set controls, check recent purchases, pay online, and view invoices
- The 12 month promotional period will begin the day the applicant is approved for the card
Popular gas stations that the WEX Flex Card can be used at?
- QT (QuickTrip)
- Murphy USA
Any questions in regards to WEXFlexCard.com can be directed to 1-800-395-0812 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday.