Consider the Credit One Bank credit card if you have terrible credit and are looking to rebuild.
Please visit www.kfbu3.com to apply online or learn more about credit one.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply.
If you have a credit score that is down-right nasty looking you can apply for the Credit One card in hopes of raising that bad boy and getting with the norm.
KFBU3.com Customer Service
- Online: www.creditonebank.com/customer-service
- Phone: Automated Account Information: 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free) 1-702-405-2042 (outside the U.S.) (24 hours a day / 7 days a week)
- Application Information: 1-800-752-5493 (5 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mon – Fri, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat & Sun / All Times Pacific)
For issues regarding an overdue payment please call the Credit One Bank collection team at 1-888-729-6274 (5 a.m. – 7 p.m. Mon – Thu, 5 a.m. – 3 p.m. Fri & Sat, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sun / All Times Pacific).
If you need to send in supporting documents in regards to a billing error please mail them to “Credit One Bank P.O. Box 98873 Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873”.
Read More: MYvanilladebitcard.com
It is usually a smooth (criminal) idea to look at a few other options before pot commiting to a credit card offer.
Here are a few other options for consumers with a credit score that resembles last Monday’s meatloaf.
We love the Credit One Bank card and give it a solid 8 out of 10.
If you have a good credit score this offer is not for you. But if your swimming in debt and are jumping over collectors on your way to work every morning you will want to consider the Credit One Bank credit card offer! Cheers!
Credit One Bank Credit Card
- Enter your Approval Code from the Pre-Approved offer you received in the mail
- Visit 2eFb8e.com to apply and enter the code
- The application will take about 5 minutes to complete
In order to apply please visit www.2efb8e.com and input your social security number along with the approval code.
The approval code can be found on the Credit One mailing offer.
Credit One Bank Pre-Approved Offer
- Enter a pre-approval code in order to apply for the world-famous Credit One Bank card
- Accept.CreditOneBank.com is managed by Credit One Bank, N.A
- The application should take less than 4 minutes to complete online
Those who have a pre-approval code are more likely to be approved for the credit card as they have already been prescreened. Those who do not have a pre-approval code can still apply but the likelihood of approval may not be as great. Credit One Bank N.A does not guarantee approval to anyone (even those with an approval code) and the card can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa logo is present.
In order to apply for the Credit One Bank card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US (Credit One does not market a card to foreigners at this time). The applicant does not need to have a great credit score as the line of Credit One credit cards are designed for consumers with less than perfect credit.
A couple of things to note about the Accept.CreditOneBank.com application:
- If you have already submitted an application, here to check your status
- If you have not received a credit card offer from Credit One Bank, here
- Easy application
- Applicants who are approved can apply for a Credit One Increase line of credit after 60 days
- The approval number does not guarantee approval but increases the odds
- Applicants will also have to provide their SSN
- Applicants are allowed to pick from a variety of card fronts (i.e. Tiger, Beach, US Flag, Cheetah Print
Any questions in regards to a Credit One Bank card application can be directed to 1-800-752-5493 between the time of 5 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday or 6:30 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Those who are lucky enough to already have a Credit One card and simply need to access automated account information can call 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free) or outside the US please dial 1-702-405-2042.
- Apply for the popular Visa Platinum Credit One card in just a few minutes
- Requires the approval code from the Credit One Bank mailing
- The Credit One Platinum Visa credit card id designed for those with less than ideal credit and are looking to rebuild
Gr1s7F.com is owned and operated by Credit One Bank, N.A. who is proud Member FDIC. The applicant will have to provide the 12 digit approval code along with their Social Security Number in order tho start the application. Those who do not have an approval code can still apply but will have to provide a variety of financial information since they are not pre approved. The applicant must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply. The Credit One Platinum Visa Card is ideal for those who have tried a few other traditional credit card companies (i.e. Visa, American Express) but have been denied due to their credit rating.
- Many applicant will start with a credit line of up to $1500
- The Credit One Platinum Visa Card member can manage their account online or via a mobile device
- Card holders will receive automatic account reviews in order to obtain the credit line increase they deserves and are entitled to (assuming they are making on time payments)
- Applicants can also text AcceptNow to 99000 to accept the offer from a smart phone (please note data and message rates may apply depending on the carrier/plan)
- Applicants can also file the paper form attached with the letter if they wish to apply via US Mail
Credit Cards Similar to the Gr1s7F.com Credit Card?
- USAA Secured Card American Express Card (ideal for service members and veterans)
- Total VISA Unsecured Credit Card
- Indigo Platinum MasterCard
- Discover it Secured Card (might be the best out of them all due to no annual fee)