Here we have one of the best credit cards for those with less than desired credit.
To apply visit www.openmypremiercard.net and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have good to great credit please leave this page now and check out a Chase or American Express credit card you lucky dog.
Trending: My KFC Survey
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US to apply.
If you have poor credit you may also want to compare the Premier credit card to the cards offered by Credit One Bank.
Open My Premier Card Services
OPEN your new account and ACCESS your available credit today!
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to open a Permier card account.
Head on over to www.openmypremiercard.net to get started.
OpenMyPremierCard.net Customer Service
- Customer service: 1 (800) 501-6535
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 987-5521
You can also visit www.firstpremier.com/customer-care to obtain more information in regards to customer service at First Premier.
- We offer credit when others may not
- Only LEGAL residents of the United States can obtain this card so you know its good
- A nationally recognized credit card
- Can help improve your credit score as long as you make on time payments
- Provides world class award winning customer service
- Easy to manage credit limit
Please note this is a credit card and will help or hurt your credit score unlike a debit card.
Access is dependent upon receipt of the card and requires payment or funding in full by debit or credit card and is not available to residents of New York, cards reported Lost/Stolen/Fraudulent or on pending funds.
Consider the Credit One Bank credit card if you have terrible credit and are looking to rebuild.
Please visit www.kfbu3.com to apply online or learn more about credit one.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply.
If you have a credit score that is down-right nasty looking you can apply for the Credit One card in hopes of raising that bad boy and getting with the norm.
KFBU3.com Customer Service
- Online: www.creditonebank.com/customer-service
- Phone: Automated Account Information: 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free) 1-702-405-2042 (outside the U.S.) (24 hours a day / 7 days a week)
- Application Information: 1-800-752-5493 (5 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mon – Fri, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat & Sun / All Times Pacific)
For issues regarding an overdue payment please call the Credit One Bank collection team at 1-888-729-6274 (5 a.m. – 7 p.m. Mon – Thu, 5 a.m. – 3 p.m. Fri & Sat, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sun / All Times Pacific).
If you need to send in supporting documents in regards to a billing error please mail them to “Credit One Bank P.O. Box 98873 Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873”.
Read More: MYvanilladebitcard.com
It is usually a smooth (criminal) idea to look at a few other options before pot commiting to a credit card offer.
Here are a few other options for consumers with a credit score that resembles last Monday’s meatloaf.
We love the Credit One Bank card and give it a solid 8 out of 10.
If you have a good credit score this offer is not for you. But if your swimming in debt and are jumping over collectors on your way to work every morning you will want to consider the Credit One Bank credit card offer! Cheers!
Get a mind-blowing 20,000 bonus points when you sign up for the UMB Simply Rewards credit card.
Head on over to www.umb.com/get to apply.
You will need to enter your name, DOB, email address, phone number, and mailing address to begin.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note in order to receive the 20,000 bonus points you must make $1,500 worth of purchases with the card within the first 90 days of opening the account.
Within 90 days of account opening of your new Simply Rewards Visa Card, approved applicants must use the card to make $1,500 in Net Purchases to receive 20,000 bonus points.
UMB Simply Rewards Benefits
- 20,000 bonus points (as mentioned)
- 0% Intro APR on all purchases for 12 months! (WHOA)
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months, when the balance transfer is made within 60 days of opening the account (woot woot!)
- 3x points on gas, grocery, discount stores, restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden), and fast food (i.e. Burger King, McDonald’s) purchases (watch the reward points pile in!)
UMB Simple Rewards Negatives
- 0.00% introductory APR for 12 months. After that, 13.49% to 21.49% based on your creditworthiness
- The APR in effect after your introductory APR expires will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
- If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50. Annual Fee: None. Balance Transfers: Three percent (3%) of the amount of the Balance Transfer, with a $15 minimum and no maximum. Cash Advances: Three percent (3%) of the amount of the Cash Advance, with a $15 minimum and a $50 maximum
- Foreign Transactions FEES: 2% of the U.S. dollar amount of each Cash Advance or Purchase.
UMB.com/Get Customer Service
Any questions about the Simple Rewards card by UMB can be directed to toll-free 855.368.0410 or write to them at UMB Bank, n.a., P.O. Box 419734, Kansas City, Missouri 64141-6734.
Related: Get a US Bank credit card at www.usbank.com/myoffer
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CT and Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:30 PM CT.
The Bank of American My New Card promotion is associated with most credit card offers from BOA (many of which include a cash bonus!)
If you were lucky enough to receive a BOA card offer please visit www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard to sign up.
You must have a good to great credit score, be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States (legally) in order to obtain a BOA card.
We are not aware of any Bank of America credit cards for people with bad credit… if there is any comment at the end of this review.
Bank Of America My New Card Activation
- Use the Personal Secure Code to apply for a Bank Of America credit card
- In addition to the Personal Secure Code the applicant will also have to provide their zip code
The BOA My New Card application will take about 5 minutes to complete and most applicants should receive a decision instantly. The Personal Secure Code can be found on the Bank Of America promotional material received in the mail and any questions about the My New Card application process can be directed to 1-800-932-2775.
My New Card Notes
- This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A.
- Applications will be judged on creditworthiness and BOA pre-qualified customers will have a higher rate of acceptance
- Please read Bank Of America Credit Card Agreements to learn more about rates, fees, and other important information
Popular BOA Credit Cards?
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards CARD: best for consumers who like cashback
- BOA Travel Rewards: designed for consumers who like to travel
- BankAmericard: good for those who are seeking the lowest available interest rate possible from BOA
The cash rewards card offers “1% cashback on purchases, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in the combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter”. The BOA Travel reward credit card provides 1.5 points for every dollar spent at approved retailers. All of the above mention Bank Of America cards have no annual fee and can be applied for in a matter of minutes (the average applicant will receive a response in 60 seconds and a live chat service is available).
BOA offers a customer credit card tool that will help consumers determine which card might be best for them. Applicants will be asked if they are looking for a credit card based on cash or travel rewards, do they need a card with a low rate OR looking for a credit card to help them in building credit.
It would be a wise choice the apply for a Bank of America credit card assuming it comes with a cash bonus.
If you card offer does not include a cash bonus… PASS!
Apply for a Citi credit card and check out the rewards catalogue online.
Simply head on over to www.citi.com/rewardsdetails and follow the online instructions.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note MOST Citi cards require a good to great credit score (if you have a poor credit score please check out the Credit One Bank Card).
Citi.com/RewardsDetails Customer Service
- If you do not have the card, then call 1-800-950-5114
- Apply for a Credit Card & Check your Application Status 1-888-201-4523
- Servicio al cliente español 1-800-947-9100
- Chat with Citi
- Apply for a Costco Credit Card & Check your Application Status 1-877-343-4118
Unlock 10,000+ Events With Your Citi Card Access presale tickets and exclusive experiences for concerts, sports, dining and more.
Citi Bank Account
Get unlimited check writing, $0 minimum opening deposit required and over 60,000 fee-free ATMs in the US. Simple banking when opening a Citi bank account.
Please visit Citi Bank Account to sign up now.
You can use your debit card associated with the Citi Bank account to be used at more than 60,000 ATMs, including those in Costco, CVS Pharmacy and Target stores nationwide and most Walgreens.
Check out other credit cards?
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Discover it Cash Back: Best for Rotating cash back
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express card: Best for consumers who love rewards!
Please note you must be 18 years old or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- PopTV.com/activate: You must be 18 years of age or older and provide a credit card in order to activate Pop TV under your name.
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: You can use any MoneyPass Network ATM without paying a surcharge fee
- KrogerFeedback: Take a short survey in regards to a purchase at Kroger (you might win a Kroger Gift card in the process)… Good luck!