Bank at City
- Access online baking with City National Bank
- Requires an online banking ID
- New customers will have to go through a short registration process
The Bank at City service will allow a member to check their current balance, review past payments, update personal information, move money from one account to another, and set up online bill pay services. The Bank at City service is free for all members and will require an email address and City National Bank account number at the time of sign up. Assuming the City National Bank online banking service enrollment application is accepted the member will have to confirm their identity through a link in the confirmation email (so be sure to use a valid email address in which access can be secured). Any questions in regards to online banking with Bank at City can be directed to a world-class customer service agent at 1-888-816-8064 between the hours of 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. Monday through Friday, and 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Saturday (the Bank at City call center is closed on Sundays). Those who do not need to speak with a human can also take advantage of the Bank at City automated toll-free service at 1-800-776-0541. Online banking will also allow the City National Bank member to set up account alerts and set up mobile banking with mobile deposit. Please note those who need to verify their account via email will only have 1 hour to do so from the same computer in which enrollment took place.
Bank at City Notes
- When using mobile deposit please allow up to 2 days for the transaction to take place
- Text banking allows the member to receive account information instantly via text message (this service is not reccomneded for old people)
- Those who are having trouble paying a loan with City National Bank should dial 800-598-2489 ext. 68327
The City National Bank head office is based at 3601 MacCorkle Ave SE, Charleston WV 25304. Those looking to reach the bank via US mail in regards to a deposit can write to: 25 Gatewater Road, PO Box 7520, Cross Lanes, WV 25356-0520.